Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Whiff Of Joy/Friday Sketchers/Stamp Something

I think I've missed Whiff of Joy Challenge #47 (which was to use teal and orange) but since I've completed the card, I'm going to post it anyway. I've also used the sketch from Friday Sketchers #69 and I've used a few of my favorite embellishments (pearls and ribbon) for the Stamp Something challenge.


The Whiff of Joy stamp is "Willow Kneeling", which I've colored with Copic Markers (YR12, YR15, YR18, BG10, BG13, BG18, E00, E02, R02, E37, E57). I finally broke out my new MME "Bloom & Grow" paper, along with Core'dinations cardstock. The ribbon is from a QVC ribbon pack and the pearls are from Hero Arts. I used the Nestabilities' standard and scallop circle dies and a "Family Treasures" butterfly punch.

Thanks for visiting. Comments are always welcome.

Cheers, Judi

No comments: