Monday, February 23, 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge #37

Get Well Soon is the challenge this week over at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. I chose the PB stamp "Letter and Daisy" which I colored with Prismacolor colored pencils. The DP happens to be from Penny Black (I have no idea where I got it but I've had it forever), the CS is Bazzill and the handmade paper is from my stash. I used Fluid Chalk Creamy Brown to add a bit of distress to the paper and then added lace from Hobby Lobby and the bow of Michaels. "Get Will Soon" is SU.

Hope everyone is having a good Monday. It may only be 17 degrees here but the sun is shining. Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers, Judi

6 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, luv the layout, lovely stamp, sue.x

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card judi....love the papers and that beautiful image...great colour work too...thanks for joining in the fun at PBSC this week
Hugs Kath xxxxx

Barb said...

great job I was going to use that stamp this week but maybe will use some other one instead
Love the colors

Beth said...

This is gorgeous! I love the stamp you've used - so elegant! Thanks for joining the PB challenge this week!
Beth xx

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card Jdi - beautiful stamp and fab distressing effects - love it! Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week.
Pauline x

ikki said...

This is another lovely card, great colours and layout. I've been trying to get round to doing this challenge all week, but been busy with my cuttlebug tutorials over in ikki's Cuttlebug Cupboard. Since you're a bug fan - you might find this of interest and like to 'case'. Happy cuttling, x ikki