Saturday, March 7, 2009

House Mouse Monday Challenge #27

Finally, I've completed a challenge. Don't you hate it when life interferes with stamping?? Every evening this week seemed to present some obstacle which prevented me from spending my allotted time in the craft room.

I started working on the
House Mouse Monday Challenge #27 on Tuesday but didn't get it finished until last night. The challenge this week was "All About chipboard". Well, I didn't have any so, to be able to play, I just had to go buy some and that meant a trip to Hobby Lobby. But, then, what are lunch hours for???

Anyway, here's my project using chipboard.


The stamp is "I Can Catch It" and Amanda is colored with Prismacolor colored pencils (blended with gamsol). The DP is "Sweet & Sassy Green Floral" by The Paper Studio and the CS is Bazzill. After stamping Amanda on white CS, it was cut using the square scallop Nestabilities. The pink frame was made using two square Nesties run together through the Cuttlebug. The chipboard is a glittered flower pack also by The Paper Studio. Lastly, the ribbon is from Michael's.

Thanks for looking.
Cheers, Judi

6 comments:

scrapperjulia said...

Very pretty card, love the colors and how you decorated the chipboard flowers!

Alica said...

cool card and your chipboard flowers are probably the nicest chipboard think I've ever seen.

Heather said...

Gorgeously pretty card and such a cute image. Lovely colours.
Thanks for joining in at HM.
hugs Heather xx

Barb said...

What do you mean--you don't own any chipboard??? I am so glad you corrected that mistake.

Very springy card--love your use of the new chipboard!!!

Carmen O. said...

This is just too cute! I think I'd better add this stamp to my wish list. :). Beautiful work!

Emma said...

Gorgeous card and those flowers are so pretty too. x