Friday, July 17, 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge 19

Evening everyone. Hope you all have had a great week and are ready for the weekend. It's supposed to be quite cold (in the 60's) here in Michigan, very unusual for July. Sounds like a great weekend to stamp!

I'm participating in another new challenge. I've been checking out
Papertake Weekly Challenge and decided to join in. This week's challenge is a sketch (and you know how much I like sketches).

I stamped my new "Tilda Picking Lilacs" with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics. "thinking of you" from Stampendous. The CS is Bazzill and the DP is from Basic Grey's "Wisteria" paper pad. The lilacs are covered in Art Institute "Eggplant" transparent glitter and there is also a touch of Stickles "Diamond" glitter glue throughout the wisteria. The ribbon and pearls are from stash.

Thanks for taking a look.

Cheers, Judi

2 comments:

LOUISE said...

Fab card Judi, love the sweet Tilda, and the BG paper is lovely. Louise x

Dawny P said...

This is gorgeous :) I love the image and papers you used and it's a fabulous take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at PTW, hugs, Dawny xxx