Friday, July 24, 2009

Papertake Weekly & Cute Card Thursday


Pick-a-color combination (pink, black, white, yellow, green, grey and lilac) and using eyelets were the challenges this week at
Papertake Weekly and Cute Card Thursday. It wasn't hard to pick colors from Papertake Weekly's challenge... they are some of my favorites. I must admit that I haven't used eyelets in a long while (as brads are so much easier) but it was nice to pull a few out of my stash.

"Snail Fluffles" is Stampendous and Fluffles is colored with Copics (C5, C1, RV34, C11, E02, YG25, YG23). There's a touch of Liquid Pearls "White Opal" and Spica "Clear" on the flowers and snail. The DP is MM Color By Design and the CS is Bazzill. I used two sizes of Nestabilities Large and Small Deckled Rectangles, as well as QuicKutz Flourish die. The pink flowers are Prima and the white are Accent Creative Designs. The jewels are Jolee's Jewels, the eyelets came with my Crop-A-Dile and the ribbon is from Michael's.

Hope everyone is looking forward to a great weekend. Thanks for taking the time to visit. A comment is always appreciated.


Cheers, Judi

3 comments:

Dawny P said...

Oh this is lovely. I love that sweet image and your choice of colours chick. Thank you for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xx

Juls said...

this is adorable! Love it!

Barb said...

Very cute card