Friday, July 3, 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge #55

It's been so long since I last posted, I've practically forgotten how. Let's hope this inactivity is coming to an end.

I know this is a late entry, but I couldn't miss out on the
Penny Black Saturday Challenge #55. It's a sketch and a wonderful sketch at that.

I started out with one of the transparent stamps from the Penny Black "Wonderful" set. I colored my little hedgehog with Copics and added a touch of glitter with my new Spica pens. "Thinking of You" (C27) is from Endless Creations. The DP is from Cloud 9's "Sunrise Smoothie" collection and the card stock is Core'dinations. I ran it through the Cuttlebug, using the Swiss Dots embossing folder. I then lightly sanded the dots to reveal the white core. The flowers are Prima and the ribbon is American Craft Elements from a QVC ribbon pack. The last touch is "Flame" Dew Drops.

Hope you enjoy this card. Thanks for looking.

Cheers,
Judi

No comments: