Friday, August 14, 2009

Our Creative Corner & Papertake Weekly

Our Creative Corner has an inspiration challenge this week and Papertake Weekly has a great sketch by Dawny. I've put the two together for the following:



The image is "Flower Tub" (C1182) from Impression Obsession and the "thank you" is Inkadinkado. I stamped it in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics (YR12, YR18, G21, G24, YG11, C1, C5, C7, BG10). I added Flower Soft bright orange and baby peach to the flowers. I thought Basic Grey's "Marrakech" collection matched the coloring perfectly and the CS is from a DCWV paper pack. I used Spellbinders Nestabilitlies square die, standard and scallop ovals, and labels 1, along with the new Spellbinders Lattice Borderability. The ribbon is from a QVC ribbon pack and the charm is from stash.

Hope you get some inspiration from my card. Thanks for visiting. Come back again.
Cheers, Judi