Saturday, August 15, 2009

Spoon Full of Sugar & Whiff of Joy Challenges

Both of these challenges are a first for me. A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge #64 is a wonderful sketch by Camilla and Whiff of Joy Challenge #43 is to use pink and brown.



This is the first inking of Whiff of Joy's "Willow with Sunhat". I think she is so cute. I stamped Willow in Memento Tuxedo Black and again colored with Copics (R81, R83, R85, R39, R59, E00, E02, E37, E29, YG23, C1). "Just Because" is Endless Creations stamped in Chalk "Dark Brown". The DP is from the Basic Grey "Bittersweet" paper pad and the CS is Bazzill. I used Nestabilities' Labels 4, the flowers are Prima, and pearls are Hero Arts.

Hope you're having a great weekend. The weather is perfect here in Michigan (personally it's a bit warm for me) but I think most people are just glad that summer has finally arrived.

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are always appreciated.

Cheers, Judi

No comments: