Saturday, January 3, 2009

Second New Year's Resolution

Well, I completed my first New Year's resolution with the creation of this blog. My second resolution is to stamp more and to join in at least one stamping challenge a month.

When I discovered the world of blogging, I spent hours following the links from one blog to another, taking in all the wonderful cards and craft projects out there. I must admit I was overwhelmed by the amount of material posted. I had lost some interest in stamping until I found this community of stampers and papercrafters who shared project after project with the entire world.

Bouncing from blog to blog, I found out about all the stamping challenges out there. I especially like the House Mouse Monday Challenge, the Penny Black Saturday Challenge, and the Cuttlebug Challenge. As soon as I figure out how to link my project to one of these challenges, I'm going to join the fun.

I did work on a couple of cards today. I need one for the office on Monday and one for my Mom's 85 birthday on Tuesday. It's a pleasure working in our craft room since it got a major cleaning for our New Year's Eve get-together.... now if I can just keep it this way!!

No comments: